My name is Anita and I’m currently a feral free agent.
At the end of 2021 I left my software engineering role after getting burnt out. Although I have done almost a decade of inner work, the burnout was a huge catalyst to help me heal. I had the freedom to really dive deep into some of the work I had started in previous years. It was a year of profound self-discovery and breakthrough.
During this time I started to hold 1:1 space by facilitating IFS and breathwork sessions. It was also the year that I finally learned to love myself fully after 3 years of exploration. I now hold 1:1 self-love sessions under a modality I’m calling “Somatic well-being practice”. You can find out more about these sessions here.
This year, I also co-created Somalist a directory of somatic practitioners such as therapists, bodyworkers and breathwork practitioners.
If anything you read on this blog resonates, please reach out to me on twitter @neats29, I’d love to hear from you.
- How I finally found self-love
- My psychedelic journey to self-compassion
- How to have a healthy relationship
- How to finish what you start
Summaries of Online Courses:
- How to Grow Your Twitter Audience
- The Art of Accomplishment: Finding the Lover Inside & Befriending Anger
- How to Visualize Value — Design Fundamentals